Heat Pump Hot Water Systems
“Fast, Friendly and Reliable”
Fast Same Day Service
Award Winning Company
Clean, Respectful Plumbers
COVID Safe Service
Honest Upfront Pricing
Fast Same Day Service Or Its FREE!
We know your time is precious. If Silver Water Plumbing is unable to attend the same day we will waive the inspection fee.
Heat Pump Hot Water Systems
Need Heat Pump Hot Water System Repairs or Replacement in Sydney? Call our licensed, professional and reliable plumbers today
How Heat Pump Water Heaters Work
Heat pump water heaters work a little differently than traditional systems. They are a tank heater that has a fan drawing warm air into the system. The heat from the warm air is transferred to the water storage tank. Basically, heat pumps are like a reverse fridge. That is, rather than pumping hot air out to keep your fridge cool, heat pump water heaters pump hot air in to heat the water up. The process heat pump water systems use is summarised here:
- Air from outside the unit is drawn into the heat pump system using a fan. This air enters an evaporator containing an environmentally-friendly refrigerant stored in the piping.
- The refrigerant has a lower boiling temperature and even though it may be cold outside, the heat is still able to make the refrigerant “boil”. Air drawn into the system, turns the refrigerant into a gas inside the heat pump’s piping.
- A compressor then pumps the gas through a small valve and compresses it which generates a large amount of heat.
- A heat exchanger then transfers heat from the gas pipes into the water storage tank.
- Next, the refrigerant temperature drops substantially as the heat has been drawn away and it returns to a liquid state and the heat pump cycle begins again.
Benefits of Heat Pump Hot Water Systems
Modern heat pump hot water units have a number of benefits over traditional electric or gas storage tank systems. Some of the advantages include:
Silverwater Plumbing Installs Heat Pump Hot Water Systems Sydney-Wide
Silverwater Plumbing installs heat pump hot water units for local customers across the Sydney metropolitan area. Being fully-licensed and certified plumbers, we are experienced in all aspects of heat pump installation and servicing. If you’ve been thinking about replacing your hot water unit, we recommend you consider installing a new heat pump hot water system as they can save you thousand of dollars over their lifetime. For more information about how a heat pump hot water unit could benefit your household, please contact Silverwater Plumbing today.
Hours Of Operation
Always Ready 24 hours a day 7 days a week
On Time Plumbers
We wont keep you waiting, Call us TODAY!
Coupons & Specials
We offer discounts on additional tasks that Saves you Money
Enquire Online For a QUICK Response!