Silverwater Plumbing Follows the Latest Official Health Guidance
The COVID-19 pandemic is evolving on a daily basis. As governments around the world work towards managing Coronavirus, Silverwater Plumbing are keeping on top of the latest guidance and continuously updating our policies to reflect the most recent health advice as it becomes available. The health and safety of all Silverwater Plumbing customers and staff has always been, and will continue to be, the highest priority of our company. We are extremely proud of our 100% safety record and our constant efforts to adhere to the highest possible standards of cleanliness, sanitation and hygiene. You can rest assured that Silverwater Plumbing and its staff are strictly following the most up-to-date health information to protect you, your family and your business.
Silverwater Plumbing is Still Operating 24/7
Plumbers play an important role in the health and safety of our communities. As such, we have been officially declared essential workers and permitted to serve our customers as usual. This means Silverwater Plumbing is still operating around the clock to help our customers when they need it most. Although the world has changed so much recently, what hasn’t changed is the fast, friendly and reliable service provided to each and every customer by Silverwater Plumbing. Even during the current situation, you can count on us to quickly and professionally resolve your plumbing and gas-fitting problems at any time of day or night.
Silverwater Plumbing has Implemented COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Our staff often enter the homes and businesses of our clients and come into contact with people throughout the day. As a responsible business and to minimise the risks of infection, Silverwater Plumbing has implemented rigorous cleaning and hygiene protocols in response to the Novel Coronavirus to protect our customers and employees.
Our strict COVID-19 protection protocols include the following measures:
• Making sure all workers clean their hands with germ-killing sanitiser regularly during their work
• Offering customers complimentary bottles of hand sanitiser to help prevent the spread of germs
• Avoiding physical contact when greeting, such as shaking hands.
• Maintaining at least 1.5 metres distance between workers and customers.
• Requiring employees to regularly and thoroughly clean their hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds repeatedly throughout their working days.
• Keeping a close eye on employees and making sure anyone with flu-like symptoms does not come to work and self-isolates for a minimum of 14 days.
• Frequently cleaning and disinfecting all tools and equipment regularly throughout the course of the day.
• Ensuring all staff avoid touching their eyes, nose or mouth during their working hours.
• Asking all employees to cover their mouth and nose with a bent elbow or tissue if they need to cough or sneeze then immediately disposing of the used tissue appropriately.
Silverwater Plumbing Requests Customers’ Help
It is up to everyone to play their part in stopping the spread of COVID-19. Therefore, Silverwater Plumbing humbly requests that all customers notify us immediately if any of the following apply to them:
• You have been diagnosed with COVID-19;
• You are experiencing flu-like symptoms, including a fever and dry cough;
• You are currently in self-isolation;
• You arrived in Australia after midnight 15 March 2020. If so, you must self-isolate for a minimum of 14 days;
• You have, or suspect, you may have been near someone diagnosed with COVID 19 or displaying COVID-19-like symptoms ;
• You have recently travelled and are exhibiting COVID-19 signs.
If any of the above apply to you, please advise our friendly staff when booking your next plumbing service.
We Can Defeat COVID-19 Together!
With the situation constantly changing, you can rely on Silverwater Plumbing to implement all recommended guidelines issued from the Health Department as they become available. As Sydney’s leading plumbers, we would like to remind clients that we are still available around the clock when you need us. The Silverwater Plumbing team is grateful for your cooperation in halting the spread of COVID-19 and keeping us all safe and healthy. We encourage all customers to take care and seek assistance when feeling unwell or overwhelmed. We’re all in this together and, if we look after one another, we can defeat COVID-19 together.
Commonwealth Department of Healht
World Health Organisation
13 11 14
1300 22 4636
1300 78 99 78
NSW Mental Health Line
1800 011 511
Suicide Call Back Service
1300 659 459
1800 187 263